3/12/2007

My weekend of wearing Marc

Continuing my love of Marc by Marc Jacobs I spent most of the weekend honouring his talent. this was Friday nights outfit. A new art gallery opening. The giant polystyrene carrots didn't really do it for me but they did make me ravenous so we stopped off at a darling little sushi bar (vegetarian option for me). When we came out the paparazzi had turned up. Someone must have tipped them off. I pretend to be annoyed, but secretly I was quite pleased as i haven't been papped for a while and this was the perfect outfit for it!


This was Saturdays outfit, I went to visit my great aunt who lives in a ramshackle old mansion in the countryside. She never had any kits (baby rabbit) so she ended up with lots of cats. Such a cliche! If that was me I'd have llamas or snow leopards or flamingos.



On Sunday we cycled to the local flea market. I felt it was a very Parisian thing to do so decided to wear this little ensemble. I got a wink from a boy on one of the stalls so that made me happy for about five minutes until I realised that they didn't take cards, how backwards is that!


3 comments:

Portillon said...

Have your illustrations been published somewhere? They're so brilliant. Very Lula.

Anna said...

I loved hearing what you got up to on the weekend Fifi and those outfits were to die for! You looked gorgeous in every one of them - no wonder the papparazzi was wanting to photograph you!

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat