7/06/2007

Introducing....

Some of you may have wondered what I've been up to in my recent absence. there was rumours of Mr McGregor catching up with me and a faint smell of stew but fear not, the real reason is because I have met a very nice boy and he seems to have taken up all my spare moments (i.e. when I'm not shopping for clothes or munching on a la carte carrots). So anyway I'd like to introduce you to my friend (who just happens to be a boy - its far too early at this stage to say 'BF')
.....Sonny Hare




(here we are in Bottega Venetta - isn't he yummy!)

6 comments:

Shoutycrackers said...

Fifi! Just discovered you by way of my Etsy addiction. Love your blog, and your beautiful drawings. I even blogged about you on my humble blog (hope you don't mind). How much do you charge for private commissions?

Anonymous said...

How do you do, sir? lol I admit Fifi - he's a cutie but only fools rush in & I know that you're no fool with fashion sense like you've got, my dear :)

I absolutely ADORE these drawings! OMG! I cannot believe I didn't discover your collections sooner & I'm v.proud of the original I bought from you on Etsy this week. Got it this morning & I'm chuffed 2 bits! :D

Keep up the fab work, hun!

Sarah xox

Pippa said...

what a handsome pair you make.

maya said...

you guys make an adorable couple!

Candid Cool said...

stylish looks

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat