8/24/2007

the one with the waggly tail...



Heres my first outfit from the autumn/winter collections, its Betsey Johnson and it goes really really well with my new puppy! Yes finally I have a little four legged friend! Shes a heinz 57 mutt and proud of it! Interests include running crazy circles, collecting stuffed animals and meeting new people (absolutely refusing to continue on a walk unless every single person we see stops to pet her) shes just the best fashion accessory I could ever wish for!

I haven't thought of a name for her yet so I thought I would enlist your help! and you early birds have a running start, leave me name suggestions in the comments (make sure you leave your blog link so I can find you if you win!) and come back on monday for more details on how you can WIN THE ONE WITH THE WAGGLY TAIL....

20 comments:

Cool Like Chloe said...

give her a fashion name:)

like:
dolce
coco
prada
elle
marchesa
lanvin

i also really like blair

nydampress said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...

Princess Pepperpot. You could call her Pepper for short.

Anonymous said...

I think coco is a great name

layersofmeaning said...

nico

Laura said...

How about Scout, Chloe, Bailey, Bijou, Sadie or Salome.
Just a few thoughts

kapcity said...

She looks like a Stella to me!

I can hear you calling her now. "Stella, come on girl its time to go shopping."

What a cutie she is!

david said...

How's:

Vivienne
Tahari
Miyaki

Karen said...

Godiva...because next to a new puppy, a girl's best friend is chocolate.

MeganRuth said...

clyde

Stephanie said...

Missy, Mitzi, Gigi, or Yves?

Ting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ting said...

bonbon! <3

Silvi Prado said...

Bubble

rachz said...

Micmac
Ludique
Zinzin
Copine

SPT said...

Isabelle or Manhattan.

I also agree with Stella!

miss fashion said...

i <3 stella.
=] very fitting for a fashionistas dogg.

WendyB said...

Aw! Cute doggie!

Candid Cool said...

I adore that coat

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat