5/02/2008

carrot shoes



hey everyone, do you think summers nearly here, well the forecast says its going to rain but the sun is shining his little heart out outside so I thought I would celebrate by wearing this sparkly blumarine mini.

This weekend I'm going to Paris with Sonny. He's plays guitar in a very cool band and has a gig in a very sweet little place off the Champs-Élysées. On Saturday he's planning on doing some record shopping. I have other ideas - First stop Colette!

kisses
Fifi
xx


p.s. Don't you just love these yummy carrot shoes, they make me wanna go right out and eat copious amounts of carrot cake.

5 comments:

Sophie said...

I’m so pleased to see that you are back! Hope you will have a nice trip and hope to see you soon!:) /Sophie♥

AnGeLiNe M. said...

Hi!
I like your blog very very much, Fifi lapin is really fantastic!
I make illustrations too, at www.newsfromfashionillustrations.blogspot.com , and i add your link in, and make an illustration with fifi lapin, hope you enjoy!
have a good day!
angéline

(sorry if my english is not good, i hope you'll understand...)

danica said...

You look wonderful :)

Key said...

i want a pair of carrots shoes, too!!

ps: you have an amazing style!

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat