9/08/2009

The Ears Have It


Hey everyone, I have been loving reading all your entries to my competition and finding out all about you all. You certainly are an interesting lot and it's going to be hard to choose just one winner! Remember if you haven't entered there is still time (and if you are reading this from your inbox come over to the blog and add your entry in the comments section)

You may have noticed that I've been a little absent in the past week , you see it is so hard to fit everything in, especially when my orders from the fall collections have started arriving. The mirror is having to work overtime helping me perfect my looks. I'll be back on Monday with a whole week of outfits!

In the meantime I just thought I'd mention the sudden prolification of bunny ears on the catwalks. I am so pleased, all these years of being teased for my big ears and suddenly they are in fashion. Style Muse is a title I could definitely live with!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx