10/26/2010

Layered up...


Here's me in full on vintage yesterday. I braved the cold with bare legs - It was actually quite warm in the sun and luckily I do have some natural protection! I went on a little cake mission with two of my girlies. I was very tempted by the miniature pink fairy cakes but not wanting to appear greedy by having two I opted for a huge piece of lemon drizzle. Yum! One of my secrets to staying cheerful in these long winter months is that cake should be a regular occurrence and  actually while I'm thinking about it tea from a proper tea pot is essential. As are candles, log fires, fluffy kittens and plenty of cute knitted accessories.

Today I have been trying on some yummy Charles Anastase Spring Summer 2011 for Elle Magazine. Just one perk of the job as an international furry fashionista. Unfortunately you'll just have to wait until the magazine comes out for to see how cute I looked. I'll let you know when it comes out...

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

16 comments:

Faustina Lim said...

Can't hardly wait for the stunning looks of yours,fifi! <3

this fashion lark. said...

such a great look!

GILBERT/GANDA said...

Can't wait for it anymore fifi!
I am seriously gonna die waiting for your super cute pics there!

xx

Anna said...

hey fifi... i love your blog, but how do you get your drawings on the blog, in such a good quality?? <3

FASHION ICE said...

absolutely adorable!
feel free to Follow Me xoxo

Emily said...

divine! I'm such a fan!


xx

musemeblog.blogspot.com

FIFI LAPIN said...

Thanks everyone!

Anna, I draw everything by hand and then scan them in, I then resize them to 72dpi for your optimum viewing pleasure.
fifi
x

A Girl, A Style said...

Looking truly adorable here Fifi! Love the grey turban, pink dress and fuzzy coat together. And can't wait to see the Charles Anastase - was absolutely one of my favourite shows at LFW (as was the goody bag - your book and rosebud tea!)

Miss B xx

flowermallow said...

You look really good in that. I've always loved your thoughts, so classy.

SparklePaw said...

You are the cutest bunny.

Fernanda Torquato said...

I'm in love with your drawings and your work! I have just discovered you site but i'm already a huge fan!!!
Fer

Douglas Adams said...

Nice drawings. Did you go to art school?

SOFIA said...

beautiful!))

http://newbloodstyle-hautecouture.blogspot.com

¡oh ,blondes! said...

GREAT ! XXX

febriani djunaedi said...

love your drawings :)

http://cherrylemonadee.blogspot.com/

Annushka said...

You give me so much happiness and love the lovely pictures!!!))) this style of art is magnificent, bravo!!!)))