10/15/2015

Instant Gratification



I have always been a fan of old school photography. You know the sort; the one that involves taking a leap and committing to pressing the shutter button and seeing what fate has dealt you instead of composing 100 shots on your phone and picking the best. Some don't always work out but the ones that do seem to be more special somehow. Perhaps it's because you have the actual photographs in your paws to show friends or put on your noticeboard? 

Anyway, you can imagine my excitement when the beautiful peeps over at Lomo HQ were sweet enough to send me my very own Lomo'Instant Montenegro camera. Yes that's right; instant! How pleasing. And made by LOMO - the experts of fun. It's as if they've taken the old Polaroid format and introduced it to Henry Holland. PARTY TIME! There are different lenses to play with, long exposure settings, multiple exposure settings, colour gels, a splitzer for playing with the composition and even a tiny mirror for checking your makeup (OK I lied, that ones for selfies) Of course I used up the two packs of film that came with it in about 10 minutes (warning - its addictive) but I have a stack on order. I'm planning to take it to the next party I go to as I just know everyone is going to want to get in on the action. 

If you'd like to find out more you can see all the Lomo'Instant's here>
...and my Montenegro here

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx