Tagged - like a common farm animal? no silly, Francisca over at 'genuine inspiration' tagged me. It the first time I've been tagged and heres the rules...
you start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
...so here goes
1. um, lets see, I have an obsession with designer clothes (which is obvious really) but I don't seem to have the ability to mix and match clothes. I prefer to trust the designers vision.
2. I stroke my ears when I'm nervous, they're really soft.
3. I am always yo yo dieting. I go from carrot sticks one minute to carrot cake the next.
4. I've had three kiss and tells in the papers about me and only one of them was true - but I'm not saying which!
5. I have 3 homes, my main town house in London, a pied-à-terre in Paris with a great view of the eiffel tower and a top floor apartment in New York overlooking central park. one day I'm going to get a place on the Via Montenapoleone in Milan, perhaps with a view straight into Gucci or Marni I havent decided yet (oh and i haven't persuaded Daddy thats its a great idea).
6. I once met the actor who played thumper in Bambi.
7. even though I am obsessed with clothes I struggle with trousers. I can put them on fine and everything but I just find them really constricting and they make my legs look weird.
so thats it heres who I've tagged...