7/09/2007

TAGGED!

(me in Peter Lim)

Tagged - like a common farm animal? no silly, Francisca over at 'genuine inspiration' tagged me. It the first time I've been tagged and heres the rules...


you start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.


...so here goes


1. um, lets see, I have an obsession with designer clothes (which is obvious really) but I don't seem to have the ability to mix and match clothes. I prefer to trust the designers vision.

2. I stroke my ears when I'm nervous, they're really soft.

3. I am always yo yo dieting. I go from carrot sticks one minute to carrot cake the next.

4. I've had three kiss and tells in the papers about me and only one of them was true - but I'm not saying which!

5. I have 3 homes, my main town house in London, a pied-à-terre in Paris with a great view of the eiffel tower and a top floor apartment in New York overlooking central park. one day I'm going to get a place on the Via Montenapoleone in Milan, perhaps with a view straight into Gucci or Marni I havent decided yet (oh and i haven't persuaded Daddy thats its a great idea).

6. I once met the actor who played thumper in Bambi.

7. even though I am obsessed with clothes I struggle with trousers. I can put them on fine and everything but I just find them really constricting and they make my legs look weird.


so thats it heres who I've tagged...





8 comments:

Allure said...

I've already done it! I hope you don't mind if I don't do it again :) Sorry

a. said...

j'adore the blog dear. x

Pippa said...

thank you bunny-girl, for thinking of me!

steven mcvay said...

a good friend of mine works for alice temperley and im gonna show her your lovely things, your fashionable life makes me feel so primark cheap.xx

Grace said...

Your blog and illustrations are wonderful!

Karoline said...

I love you blog and I wrote about Fifi in my blog, hope that is okey! / Karoline

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影

A片,aio,av女優,av,av片,aio交友愛情館,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊,免費視訊,美女交友,成人交友,聊天室交友,微風論壇,微風成人,sex,成人,情色,情色貼圖,色情,微風,聊天室尋夢園,交友,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊辣妹,一夜情

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat