we are so not in the same vein as posh and becks - well maybe a little
Monday, 30 July 2007
Friday, 27 July 2007
Thursday, 26 July 2007
Recognise this little number? yup, it came yesterday via a very cute courier with the longest silkiest ears i've ever seen. He revealed them to me when he took off his motorcycle helmet and I have to say if it wasn't for Sonny I would have been tempted. But I just smiled sweetly before ripping open the parcel and falling immediately in love with the contents, am I fickle or what!
Monday, 23 July 2007
Thursday, 19 July 2007
Wednesday, 18 July 2007
Thought I'd let you know what I was wearing yesterday when the carrot comment in Marc Jacobs incident happenned. A lovely colourful Peter Jensen dress (and then to make myself feel better I fled to Harrods and picked up this gorgeous little yellow number from Salvatore Ferragamo)
Ok, so today my outfit is reflecting my cool mood. I have decided to cool it a little with Sonny as I need to play a little hard to get to make sure that in future I have him wrapped around my little paw. Also to be honest I wasn't that impressed by the carrot riding incident. At first it was funny but I'm sick of hearing about it now from every person I happen to bump into. Especially when I'm shopping in the new London branch of Marc Jacobs. I mean I have to keep up appearances with the shop staff and they don't need to hear all about my new boyfriends carrot loving tendencies. sigh.
Monday, 9 July 2007
Tagged - like a common farm animal? no silly, Francisca over at 'genuine inspiration' tagged me. It the first time I've been tagged and heres the rules...
you start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
...so here goes
1. um, lets see, I have an obsession with designer clothes (which is obvious really) but I don't seem to have the ability to mix and match clothes. I prefer to trust the designers vision.
2. I stroke my ears when I'm nervous, they're really soft.
3. I am always yo yo dieting. I go from carrot sticks one minute to carrot cake the next.
4. I've had three kiss and tells in the papers about me and only one of them was true - but I'm not saying which!
5. I have 3 homes, my main town house in London, a pied-à-terre in Paris with a great view of the eiffel tower and a top floor apartment in New York overlooking central park. one day I'm going to get a place on the Via Montenapoleone in Milan, perhaps with a view straight into Gucci or Marni I havent decided yet (oh and i haven't persuaded Daddy thats its a great idea).
6. I once met the actor who played thumper in Bambi.
7. even though I am obsessed with clothes I struggle with trousers. I can put them on fine and everything but I just find them really constricting and they make my legs look weird.
so thats it heres who I've tagged...
Don't i look pretty in my frou frou Blumarine party dress? I wore this last night to a little party I had to introduce Sonny to some of my closest friends. Of course I didn't tell him thats what the party was for but I've been boring my friends to death rabbiting on about him that it was about time they met! I really pushed the boat out, we even had a carrot ice sculpture which was a great hit with everyone and i think Sonny enjoyed himself, he certainly looked happy when riding atop it with us all cheering him on. quite lucky my parents weren't invited really!
Friday, 6 July 2007
Some of you may have wondered what I've been up to in my recent absence. there was rumours of Mr McGregor catching up with me and a faint smell of stew but fear not, the real reason is because I have met a very nice boy and he seems to have taken up all my spare moments (i.e. when I'm not shopping for clothes or munching on a la carte carrots). So anyway I'd like to introduce you to my friend (who just happens to be a boy - its far too early at this stage to say 'BF')
(here we are in Bottega Venetta - isn't he yummy!)
Wednesday, 4 July 2007
Hi guys, how have you been? I've been amazingly busy but don't worry behind the scenes I have been wearing some truly fabulous outfits. Today I've chosen this little red number by Sonia by Sonia Rykiel.
now what to wear next? I fancy a bit more Sonia Rykiel, which one do you reckon? A or B??