stripey socks a go go

Today I'm tripping and skipping in stripey socks and a little sea green mac from Eley Kishimoto. I am so excited that my fave design duo has taken over at Cacharel. I'm not sure whether I could be described as a 'good girl come rain or shine' like their aut/win 08 collection but I am certain that I can't wait to get my paws on those cute little dresses, now just which animal head should I choose?


Elisabeth said...

That colour really suits you!

Julia said...

oooo cuteness, I wish I was wearing this outfit right now.

laureilly1990 said...

hey, i linked you on my blog. love the concept :)

Shelli said...

oh im just sooo very happy to see you back! your outfit is divine!

xo ~shells


danica said...

I love this outfit!

boutiqueusagi said...

I wrote about your work in my blog. I hope it's ok for you.....

t.miyashiro said...

glad you are back fifi! I just love the black and white with the aqua!

breezeswind said...

hello, MY name is breeze,from turkey,I like your weblog and added your link in my weblog. can you look at my weblog?
ok. http://breezeswind.blogcu.com

popwheel said...

I love the stripey socks. I hope everyone is wearing them this year!!!

Happy to see you back!

Lady Melbourne said...

I love, love, love Cacharel, that outfit is just gorgeous!

talktothewind said...

lovely outfit and lovely work!!!

ed said...









ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat