7/10/2008

Dear Coco



Did you know that they are making a film about Coco Chanel; Coco Avant Chanel? It will star Audrey Tatou as Coco and is going to focus on her childhood and early years, I can't wait! I think Audrey is pretty perfect for the role. There was talk of Demi Moore imagine that! she is great but much to Hollywood!

Did you also hear that Karl Lagerfeld is designing homes? I am sooooo excited, I must ask Daddy for one for christmas, it will be like the icing on the cake of my Chanel collection! check out this description, I was born to live (and party) there...

'Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a paradise island where fashionistas could gather and exude fabulousness together? Where famous designers could throw amazing parties and put on fashion shows exclusively for the island's residents, who live in couture villas with private beaches just steps from the best boutiques in the world? It sounds too good to be true, but it's not: Isla Moda is that fashion paradise. It's under construction in Dubai, natch, and Karl Lagerfeld is the first fashion designer to sign on to design a few "limited edition" homes there. He says in a press release:
"Dubai is a fashion bud on the verge of blossoming into the next fashion hub of the world … Isla Moda has tremendous potential to be the style icon of the future and I intend on driving the island to high style stardom," he added.
That "tremendous potential" includes a "style concierge" available to residents of Isla Moda for clothes, fragrances, and makeovers (there's also a design one to help you with your home-furnishing and decorating needs).'

Oh my God I think I'm going to faint!
bunny kisses
Fifi
xx

p.s. I am going to be updating the shop today rather than tomorrow as I'm going to be away... but dont worry I'll be back monday with your Fifi fix!

12 comments:

V said...

yep, i agree, Audrey would be just perfect for that, she's so very french chic herself!

Btw Fifi, the black Chanel dress and those half tinted sunglasses look amazing!

Elisabeth said...

I too can't wait for the film!

Looking good as always, Fifi.

Miss. Print said...

The jumper looks fabulous on you! And the bag is to die for.

You are so stylish Fifi

sweetpea said...

I like the fashions on you much better than on the models.

Kira Fashion said...

i didn´t know about the movie!

so nice!!

miss a. said...

I can't believe Karl is selling out and going to Dubai. I'm so totally against man made islands. There is something about Dubai that is just too baller and makes me jealous.

But I love and always will love Audrey Tatou. My favorite movie of hers actually has to be "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" (forgot the French title). It's sooooooo good!

Lady Melbourne said...

Ah Fifi, you do Chanel so well!
I love this outfit, it would look lovely in a Karl Lagerfeld house.
I've been waiting to see you in Chanel and it's been worth it!
LM
x

Somya said...

Now this blog is just a string of good news! First a movie on the ever legendry coco chanel and after that Karl Lagerfield's morphing into an architect! Wow, wonder what those would look like? The interlocked C's would make quite an impression for the housing brand!

Soul Tanggg said...

oooh! I'm totally excited about that movie!

jess@fashion156 said...

It has to be Audrey, she would be perfect! (i always envisage her as amelie so it would be interesting to see her playing someone harsher).

Also...Very nice jumper Fifi!

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat

anywhere_Smile said...

Though, it will take longer links jewellery but the results will be more long term links of london uk and sustainable.If you are targeting cheap links of london easier as well as less competitive areas you will links london bracelet obtain some high-quality links that will london links charms go on to grow over time. In the long run there is links of london watches sale more steady value from a few solid links coming from discount links of london rings quality sites than having hundreds of low-quality blog links any day.