11/20/2008

DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND

hey.

Today, I'm feeling a little desperate for the weekend to hurry up and arrive.

I guess it's the thought of my date with Sonny, skating and cake eating at Somerset house. It's a yearly tradition with us and gets me feeling all christmassy

It's so magical with that amazing house as a backdrop and the beautiful tree swamped in twinkling lights. This year I hear that Tiffanys are putting up a giant iconic duck egg blue gift box from which they will be serving cupcakes, candy canes and gingerbread men. I didn't think it could get more perfect, how wrong was I!

So anyway all that thinking about Tiffanys got me thinking diamonds, as in a girls best friend...

only a very confident suitor would propose with this little beauty from Dior



'you rock'

I'm loving the simplicity of this Alex and Chloe necklace
and it's on sale, hurrah!

i love these but sadly they seem to be no longer available... perhaps if we ask nicely

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. if you like todays drawing or yesterdays they're in the shop for you here and here

p.p.s. move over Agyness - could she be the next style icon? what do you think?

6 comments:

Lady Melbourne said...

I like the new direction of your illustrations Fifi, very grown up. I'll check out your Etsy store for updates!
LM
x

Katee "e-polishblog" said...

I like your eyeglasses today, Fifi!

kate said...

aww, you're looking pretty today :D

arkasha said...

you look gorgeous, fifi! :)

TheMinx said...

ooh, I love the feeling of christmas and the holidays! So cozy and exciting. Also, the ring for Dior is amazing, I know if someone gave that me I would definately be saying OUI!

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat