11/26/2008

ESTY ROUNDUP

In these times we are all thinking about how we can feel a bit better about shopping especially for clothing and that's why I get so darn excited about etsy.

It's like a huge ethical shopping centre and with a bit of rootling you can find some really great vintage pieces and some amazing designs from small producers and crafts people.

Every purchase gives you a glow of excitement as you think how happy you just made that shopkeeper and how happy your going to be when the postman rings the bell instead of just stuffing the bills through!

I am in the lucky position not to have to worry too much about money (Daddy's carrot and lettuce shares are still doing just about ok) but I do have friends who aren't so lucky, and being lucky doesn't stop me shopping on etsy... I do love playing personal shopper!

first up - I love the shape of this dress from Ramona West and the gorgeous button detailing, and I think it goes perfectly with the gladiator sandals... get some similar bargain ones here

This faceted labradorite ring from Catherine Chandler is a little statement for your finger, I just love that deep blue colour


for party fun I love this giant gold sequin number from persephone vintage

and this peachy coat is just waiting to be snapped up over at Allen Company Inc.

I'm waiting patiently for this 'Fontaine dress' to come back in stock.... pretty please Vain and Vapid

aren't these so cute ? I've been planning to get myself a pair of brogue type flats and these from Santoki Vintage are almost perfect

and lastly but certainly not leastly, cocotte couture has some amazing designs, here's your chance to snap up something lovely from the next generation of designers

Happy Shopping

bunny kisses
Fifi lapin
xxx

9 comments:

Jenny Cindy said...

Some lovely items. Especially the vintage finds - lovely!
I don't think I'd order from them though as the international shipping is way too expensive.

Jasmina said...

I´ve made shorts just like the ones in that cocotte couture pic, but with white buttons :>

The Six Six Sick Girls said...

Thank you for the tips, it's always a nice reminder to see all the good things that you can find on etsy. The sequin number is killer...

xxx,
Tiffany

Amelia said...

I love that peach coat. I have to stay away from Etsy--it's too tempting.

Kim said...

That ring is beautiful. I've surched for years after a ring like that and know when I found it I can't have it. Life sucks in that way, stupid unfairness!!

TheMinx said...

I love love love the brogues. so cute, so european.

NStyle said...

i love ETSy i am also a dealer if there is something that i am looking for ETSY is the first place i go but if you get a chance check me out

www.nstylevintage.etsy.com

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat