1/28/2009

it's a small world after all

A while ago I was featured in Little Thing Magazine a quirky fashion magazine from China and I've finally got my sticky little paws on a couple of copies. I am so pleased with how my article came out and I'm even more pleased because they have just asked me to do another feature, hooray!

I was featured in the 'little stylist' spot featuring some of my faves from the aut/win season
here's a closer look at some of the outfits on this page...

Sonia Rykiel

Tory Burch

Dolce and Gabbanna

Moschino cheap and chic

...and another double page with a little interview and more lovely things...

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Valentino

Marchessa

Marni

Chloe

Balmain

and here's a feel of the rest of the magazine...

love this Tim Walker inspired shot and was happy to discover designer Jamie Hayon. His website is very cool, there is so much to look at, check it out here...

I have fallen in love with this Iris Van Herpen dress and aren't these illustrations for natural remedies cute?

I'll post an copy of the interview in english very soon for you to have a nosy at

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxxx

p.s. as always you can click on the pictures for a closer look