7/27/2009

Shop Update!

I've had a little makeover at the shop and have also added some new goodies for you to peruse. First up is this new print titled 'What Shall I Wear Today?' made up of some of my own outfit designs. I'm particularly partial to the 50's specs and knitting bag! You can click on the image above for a closer look. The print is available here.

I have also added some new postcard packs, get yours quick because from previous experience they sell out fast! There is also the new photographic prints of my travels round the world here and another print titled The Red Glasses available here

enjoy!
bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

10 comments:

Panda said...

cute - i'll make sure to check it out. LOVE your blog btw, so sweet.

Panda x

Gabbi said...

Wonderful new items and look... !!

Vik said...

Love your blog! so different! Just came across you for the first time! will def be back to check your bunny adventures again!
much love from Ireland xx
magpie-girl.blogspot.com

Little Clementine said...

Your blog is the most adorable thing ever - keep up the amazing work :)

Lucy in the Sky said...

cool! I LOVE your pictures! will check out your inventory. :)

Megan Coyle said...

oh wow, your illustrations are fantastic!

andrew@rabbit-cages.com said...

You are correct, the most stylish bunny around :-)

ps: email me, I'd love to get our two sites linked, I'm in the process of finding quality rabbit blogs and adding them and I'd love to add yours.

Amanda said...

Can I just say that I'm impartial to the glasses! Absolutely LOVE! Bring on the shades! PS- I heard Bugs has been checking you out....be careful, he's on anti-(beta) carotene patches now so he's a bit jumpy.

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat

Lala kelinci said...

Creative and attractive.