8/03/2009

Street Style

It was gorgeous weather here yesterday and I hung out with Sonny in London town. He insisted on paying for me to have my portrait drawn by one of the artists that hang out around Piccadilly Circus and although at first I was totally skeptical about how the dude was going to interpret my massive ears (caricaturists can be so cruel!) I was quite pleased with the results. I'm planning on hanging it in the hall next to my Barbara Hulanicki original - praise indeed!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

8 comments:

Gabbi said...

Lovely portrait dearest Fifi... such elegant ears!

Just Add Sequins said...

Fifi, you look lovely! ^^

Amo mi closet said...

I love you Fifi!... you are so cute

Style Redux 2 said...

Charming!

Ilse said...

I didn't know you until now, but I <3 Fifi already!!

Justine said...

So adorable!

Pedro Herrero. said...

Hi there!

I'm a follower of Fifi's blog and I've just created o on my own about Design, Fashion, Art and also about my fashion sketches, so CHECK IT OUT!

VISIT: http://onehundredninetyeight.blogspot.com/

P.S. Fifi, congratulations for your faboulous blog and your wounderful drawings.

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat