10/06/2009

further adventure of Fifi Lapin


Hey Guys, Here's me outside the Gucci shop in Paris with my latest purchase, serious sunglasses! Not that I need them now with all this cloud around. You can just see a little peek of my Eley Kishimoto dress which I'll be posting about tomorrow along with Sonny's Paris date outfit... but anyway, I digress, tonight I'm off to the McQueen show which you too can watch along live here! almost as good as being there in person. squeal. Lets compare notes tomorrow!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

6 comments:

The style strutter said...

Amazing fifi:)!!!

thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
xxx

Madeleine said...

Love the blog :D !

Size 12 shoes said...

Hi. You have a really cool sunglasses. Will you give it to me for 1 day please?? I wanna wear it.

Juliet said...

You're the chic-est bunny alive !

juliet xxx

nicole said...

How long withh you have maintance on your shop?

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat