8/26/2010

Seeing clearly now!


Today I'm wearing Mulberry Fall 2010.
Is anyone wondering 'where has your week of wearing Marni gone'?
well get this...


Sonny had got me a gift after all! He surprised me yesterday with a VIP ticket to a Party to celebrate Mulberry's Fall 2010 collection...

...that just happened to be in Singapore!

It was a serious feat of timing as we arrived just in time to dance around the swimming pool to guest of honor Alexa Chung DJ'ing skills. The canapes weren't half bad either, who doesn't love mini fish and chips and just check out the cupcakes! 

 mini Alexa bags!

 The show by the pool, you can just spot one of the giant kitsch glittery leopards!

The lovely Alexa, she's as nice as she looks!

I've started my shopping list already, just look at all those lovely accessories!

...and here's what i wore. Mulberry of course, from the Summer 2010 collection.

here it is on the catwalk.

I drank prosecco followed by margaritas followed by copious amounts of water back at the hotel. I am not good on a hangover and I knew I need to prepare for a day as a typical tourist - sightseeing and shopping. Yay! Thanks Sonny, all is forgiven!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. by the by, you can see my todays Mulberry outfit in my new book. I'm accompanied by Stella wearing a matching outfit!