8/26/2010

Seeing clearly now!


Today I'm wearing Mulberry Fall 2010.
Is anyone wondering 'where has your week of wearing Marni gone'?
well get this...


Sonny had got me a gift after all! He surprised me yesterday with a VIP ticket to a Party to celebrate Mulberry's Fall 2010 collection...

...that just happened to be in Singapore!

It was a serious feat of timing as we arrived just in time to dance around the swimming pool to guest of honor Alexa Chung DJ'ing skills. The canapes weren't half bad either, who doesn't love mini fish and chips and just check out the cupcakes! 

 mini Alexa bags!

 The show by the pool, you can just spot one of the giant kitsch glittery leopards!

The lovely Alexa, she's as nice as she looks!

I've started my shopping list already, just look at all those lovely accessories!

...and here's what i wore. Mulberry of course, from the Summer 2010 collection.

here it is on the catwalk.

I drank prosecco followed by margaritas followed by copious amounts of water back at the hotel. I am not good on a hangover and I knew I need to prepare for a day as a typical tourist - sightseeing and shopping. Yay! Thanks Sonny, all is forgiven!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. by the by, you can see my todays Mulberry outfit in my new book. I'm accompanied by Stella wearing a matching outfit!

22 comments:

Heather said...

I love those boots in the first pic, they're gorgeous. And those cupcakes are amazing!!

http://behindthelashes.com

GILBERT/GANDA said...

omg! so now you are in singapore?
omg omg! I hope I will bump into the sexy pretty bunny!

xx

vivi said...

Fifi! happy belated birthday I am so jealous of your amazing gift from sonny and those cupcakes!

~vivi

anne anne (and sometimes JX) said...

Welcome to Singapore! I hope I'll get to meet you, the ever so gorgeous bunny!

Anonymous said...

Wow cool. I am in Singapore too! Hope I get to bump into you.

Enjoy your stay in Singapore !!!

xoxo

Little Stitch said...

Welcome to Singapore Bunny...:D
Hope you enjoy the day sightseeing and take more pictures.

Jen said...

Everything about this post is lovely! Enjoyed it so much <3

http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

Lillian said...

Oh my! Those cupcakes are so cute!

& you are lovely as always.

Pinkarol said...

I love those cupcakes!

Ioana Liliana Gheorghe said...

Those are cute cupcakes, yet the accessories are even more so. I should get on my wish list after seeing this! Good call with the water at the hotel, still what girl could have ever turned down prosecco followed by margaritas hihi. Keep on having fun!

kisses,
I

Sarah said...

Mini Alexa cupcakes!

Cassidy said...

Super cute! Love the cupcakes. I'm so jealous.

b. briccola said...

love the mulberry dress you picked. Its inspiration for my own dresses.
LOVE the cupcakes.
http://1thousanddresses.blogspot.com/

Birgitte said...

I love the mini bag cupcakes!

Beautiful pics!

Xoxo Birgitte
http://fashionaccordingtobirgitte.blogspot.com

Purple Jellybean said...

Fifi, Your Royal Fluffiness, [;P] what medium do you use to draw? got any rendering tips?

Engagement Rings said...

Mini bag cupcakes, amazing. I got to get me some of those.

DIY / The fashion building said...

I have used the picture of the cupcakes on my blog, of course with a link, is it OK?

http://www.thefashionbuilding.blogspot.com/

The Tote Trove said...

I just discovered your blog, and I must say, it's very entertaining. Your whimsical bunny sketches made me smile, and I truly heart those cupcakes :)

Bisou said...

I want a glittered leopard!http://thebluebirdtree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am in love with mulberry + Alexa Chung

http://thespilt-milk.blogspot.com/

R@!$4 said...

OHEMGEEEEEEEEE you were here!!!!!!!! (as in SG) and yeah ah nice clear shot of the lovely alexa! wowwwwww~
sadly we missed you, well, I missed you to see these lovely two british ladies.

Anonymous said...

solar collector
solar water heater
solar heater
solar energy
solar water heater
solar collector
solar water heater
solar collector
solar water heater
solar collector
Solar collectors
Integrated pressurized Solar water heater
Split Pressurized solar water heater
Compact solar water heater
solar lighting
PVC windows
aluminum windows