2/14/2011

Bunny Kisses xxx


Oops it's only valentines day and my no. 1 New Year's resolution is in tatters. This is the 3rd day in a row I have not had time to record what outfit I am wearing. I can only apologise and endeavor to get back on track. But not today... today I have a serious sore head. Seven full days of Fashion party's not to mention jetting back for the BAFTA's. I am exhausted and there is still 3 more weeks of show skipping left! But enough moaning, I am so glad Colin won for The Kings Speech so deserved and what perfect timing - I've already spent quite a few hours planning my outfit for the Royal wedding of the century!

Sonny's been acting weird all day and I was starting to think he had been inspired by the royal one and was about to pop the question but it turns out he was just freaking out over the pressure of his valentines surprise - cooking me dinner. Luckily for both of us his carrot a l'orange was just perfect and the croquembouche was a true master piece (although it was so ridiculously massive that I think we'll be eating profiteroles for the rest of our lives)

Happy Valentine's day everyone, I hope you felt the love today (Even if it was just from little old moi)

extra bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin
xxx