11/14/2012

Today I'm wearing...


Today I'm wearing Bora Aksu winter 2012
it was a lovely collection, you should hop over here and check it out!

I'm also heaving a huge bag of packages over to the post office. Thank you for all your recent orders. I'm so pleased you like my little offerings. I do wonder what the post mistress makes of my outfits though. This one's a bit showy for an ordinary day but it's so delightful outside I thought I would wear something to match!

bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin 
xxx

p.s. There are still some of my classic Fifi shoppers left in stock if you missed them.


6 comments:

Buse | OH HAPPY STUDIO said...

oh how cute you are :)

Tara said...

I love how this look is, at its heart, uber feminine and dainty but - due to the deep, dark lipstick and Gothic headcap - also very bold and edgy.

Best Wishes,

Tara

Womens Fashion said...

Oh wow, this dress is looking awesome on you and it has inspired me a lot. Thanks for the post..:)

Anonymous said...

i want this!

zafar said...

Top Most Expensive Cars, Top Most popular and Speed Cars with stylish and Beautiful Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com