1/28/2013

Hat's off!




































Today I'm wearing... Louis Vuitton AW 2012

So last week I showed you my Marc Jacobs seriously fluffy statement hat and this week is no different, Marc obviously had a penchant for huge head wear as here he is at Louis Vuitton presenting yet another fabulous hat. I have to say I'm enjoying the attention I've been attracting, though the fluff does rather get up my nose. twitch twitch. I adored watching this show, It was so cinematic; As the station clock struck ten the models stomped down the catwalk past a huge steam train accompanied by their very own porter carrying their designer luggage - oh we can but dream!

I've been perusing the archives and Marc really does like a good hat. Here's a few of my faves...


clockwise from top left Marc Jacobs AW11 / Marc Jacobs AW12 / Marc Jacobs AW12 / Marc by Marc Jacobs SS11 / Marc Jacobs SS11 / Marc Jacobs SS09 / Marc by Marc Jacobs SS08 / Louis Vuitton pre-AW10 / Marc by Marc Jacobs AW10


bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin 
xxx