9/04/2013

Competition Time!

Fifi Lapin, Mae Tuzi and Ruby Gatta

The lovely folks over at Minnetonka have very generously sent me not one but 3 pairs of their gorgeous moccasins. One pair for moi, one for my besty Ruby and one for my god-daughter Mae (Mae Tuzi - her surname is Chinese for rabbit, isn't that cute!) I think my friends were probably feeling a bit crazy when they made me a godparent, I mean is it really sensible to let someone like me have any sort of influence on a growing mind. Maybe they were just thinking that at least she'd have a fab wardrobe to inherit!?
 
cuteness overload!















Anyway back more pressing matters, these darling boots are so versatile. They give an authentic 60's hippy chic to any outfit and even better could soon be yours!* If you want to get your paws on a pair just like mine simply leave a comment below (If you are receiving this post as a newsletter please visit the blog to leave your comment)

You can also enter this competition on my facebook page 
bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin 
xxx

*This competition is only open to UK and USA residents - sorry for any disappointment

More Minnetonka loveliness...