10/02/2009

competition winner


Congratulations go to Elisabeth Ruth*** as the well deserved winner of my birthday competition. Elizabeth will win a gorgeous 'Fifi in the Sky' LeSportSac satchel, a lovely print of my birthday outfits and a cute postcard pack featuring some of my favourite art pieces. See her cute answers below - perhaps now she will send the postcard? It's meant to be surely?

and as worthy runners up both Nauturegraffiti and Rawr will win their own pack of postcards!

have a wonderful weekend everyone. I'm off to the Paris shows, yippee!
bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. Hope you like my jumper, my grandmama knitted it for me!

***Elisabeth Ruth, can you please CONTACT ME!
The link you left doesn't work and I have no way of contacting you to get you details! and If anyone knows Elisabeth Ruth could they drop me a line please!