10/02/2009

competition winner


Congratulations go to Elisabeth Ruth*** as the well deserved winner of my birthday competition. Elizabeth will win a gorgeous 'Fifi in the Sky' LeSportSac satchel, a lovely print of my birthday outfits and a cute postcard pack featuring some of my favourite art pieces. See her cute answers below - perhaps now she will send the postcard? It's meant to be surely?

and as worthy runners up both Nauturegraffiti and Rawr will win their own pack of postcards!

have a wonderful weekend everyone. I'm off to the Paris shows, yippee!
bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. Hope you like my jumper, my grandmama knitted it for me!

***Elisabeth Ruth, can you please CONTACT ME!
The link you left doesn't work and I have no way of contacting you to get you details! and If anyone knows Elisabeth Ruth could they drop me a line please!

9 comments:

Anne said...

Love the jumper! Wish my grandmother could make me one. :)

Noémie K said...

really nice illustration...mmm.. luv it*

Ya Ya and Ty Ty said...

Fifi we think you are the cutest thing ever! And we adore that jumper :)
Love Ya Ya and Ty TY

Begoña said...

Hi,
I love your grafismo.Felicidades
Begoña

janet said...

hello,
please check out the music video showcasing the s/s 2010 collection for my line graey: http://tinyurl.com/graeyss10
xoxo

Danielle said...

Congrats to dear Elisabeth! What a beautiful jumper Fifi! :)

Size 12 shoes said...

I was so sure that Elisabeth Ruth will win it. She is clear winner. I am so happy for her. Congratulations.

ourshoesbox said...

christian louboutin
boots
high heels
womens boots
heels
women's shoes
knee boots
women's boots
black shoes
boots shoes
new shoes
high boots
black boots
manolo
Chloe
christian
----------------------------------------------
christian shoes
manolo blahnik
giuseppe zanotti
miu miu
christian louboutin pumps
christian shoes spring 2010
salvatore ferragamo
jimmy choo
choo shoes
christian louboutin shoes
christian louboutin pumps
manolo sale
blanhnik shoes
miu miu shoes
knee high boots
thigh high boots
knee high
pumps shoes
red shoes
brown shoes
leather shoes
louboutin size shoes
black leather shoes
leather shoes boots
designer shoes
women's sandals

ibrahim said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat