6/14/2010

The new look!

Hello Lovelies!
So devoted Fifi fans will know that not too long ago I had a bit of a silly accident which resulted in me needing a little surgery on my nose - they told me that although they could fix my nose it would never look exactly the same (thank goodness it wasn't my famously long silky ears that were injured!) so I had a little word with the surgeon and slipped him a photo of a nose I've long admired... thanks Ruby - That's what I call a real best friend!


my new nose - be kind!

I'm not wearing any particular label here, think I got this skirt from a vintage stall at Portobello market and the tee was sent to me from one of my lovely fans!

So a really lovely thing happened today. I received a parcel in the post and inside was a little note that read...


It was from my editor, she definitely gets me!
The note was attached to a beautifully wrapped box and inside of the box were beautifully iced biscuits (cookies to those less British) in the shape of little handbags - swoon!

YUM YUM

The company they're from is called biscuiteers - what a fantastic name for biscuit love spreaders!

I do feel spoilt - and slightly sick from eating 5 biscuits in a row. whoops.
Thank you Jocasta, can anyone imagine a nicer editor to have?

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

27 comments:

blythou said...

Your new nose is as cute as the old one, Fifi ! And new nose or not, you're the most stylish bunny around ! Glad to see you back here and can't wait to get my paws on your fabulous book.

Eve said...

Youre nose is cuter than the otherone ♥

Gemma Wade said...

looks lovely!

:)

www.trendtweet.blogspot.com

Bianca said...

Love it all so beautiful!


http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

Lady Moriarty said...

I love your new nose Fifi !
And your skirt is soooo lovely !

See U !

alissa4illustration said...

You have an AWESOME blog, so I award you with the Versatile Blogger Award!
http://sugarcookieart.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-award.html

I had to pick blogs that I recently discovered, and I just started reading this one of yours. I'm an artist, art teacher and this blog inspires me.

Pinkzombies said...

yum and pretty all at once.

Indy Grrrl said...

Love it : )

Elena S. said...

great blog ! lovely pics
id love for you to check my blog out
and dont forget to enter in my giveaway
elena
www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

Elena S. said...

great blog ! lovely pics
id love for you to check my blog out
and dont forget to enter in my giveaway
elena
www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

Angel said...

you loke beautiful with your new nose! (:

Helen said...

it's so nice to have you back! those biscuits look delish yum.

ifashionberry said...

Your new nose is adorable! Don't be shy about it at all! You look great :)
www.inbellesbubble.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

Your nose is adorable! Glad you've healed well! :)

joods said...

I'm so glad you're back. And you are still a Beautiful Bunny...inside and out.
:)

cutlex said...

Oh Fifi! You are so adorable! I actually dote on you! No matter what nose you have, I still love you.

Enjoy the biscuits one at a time!

flowermallow said...

You're still pretty ;)

And those biscuits look so yummy and pretty.. I want to eat them.

<3

Lorna said...

i'm so glad you're back :}
your new nose looks lovely <3

GILBERT GANDA said...

your skirt and top are so ♥
and welcome new nose!

.xx.

lapin & me said...

ahh your new nose is sweet - I will still miss the old one though......glad it's all mended!xx

Juliet said...

The new nose looks good on you!

juliet xxx

Miki's scrapbook said...

Fif, you look better than ever! So glad you're back! =) Enjoy those yummy cookies, they certainly look great as well as fashionable =P.

Bunny hug!

Bianca said...

Cute nose fifi no worries!

Perri said...

The new nose looks adorable

Emily said...

New nose is even more adorable! You're great Fifi!

xo

emily

musemeblog.blogspot.com

stylestalker said...

cute blog

jacosawilliam said...

The whole blog is interesting and cute as you. The new nose is as cute as the old, Fifi! And a new nose or not, you are the coolest bunny around! Nice to see you here again and I can not wait to get their paws on your wonderful book.
ampoule labeling machine