9/13/2010

Last Day in Tokyo



Last day in Tokyo today. I'm having a lazy morning and then popping over to have a peek at the shiny new Topshop store in Shinuku this afo. I'm starting off my day in this Topshop shearling biker jacket and leather A-line dress with clompy clogs - a little bit Celine meets Burberry wouldn't you say?

Then for my visit to the store I had this in mind, All from my Topshop freebies yet again. A lovely transparent velvet striped tee (you can see it on the model here) quirky little sequin hotpants with pleated mini skirt, faux suspender tights and black leather platforms with ring detail.


...and last but not least for my date at The Lovers Rock Cafe tonight with my beau Sonny, I'll be donning this little beauty! Thanks Toppers, I've had a lot of fun!


bunny kisses 
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. Don't forget my latest competition! To find out how to win this bag and tee click here





13 comments:

kingaaaa said...

love this jacket!

Faustina Lim said...

You look so outstanding yet cute in the 3rd outfit. Aww wish you had a really romantic time with him. ;)

kixx,FL

Bobby said...

hi, just discovered you blog, love it :) Loving that jacket xxx

www.fashionbirdcage.blogspot.com

Anička/Rozárka said...

i like both outfits! love your style!
fashion-crimewave.blospot.com

❤Cate❤ said...

Love the hotpants skirt what a quirky idea xoxo

Freja Wewer Hjernøe said...

I have visited your blog before and I find it very inspiring!
Take a look at my blog and leave a comment (:
- And if you like, please follow me back!

/ / Www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com

MissAnnnn said...

Great outfits!

Heather said...

That last dress looks so dreamy, I'm so jealous! haha
http://behindthelashes.com

Marinka said...

that jacket is really nice!I am so jealous :P

alpha male said...

This is a sort of blog we can have loads of information i would like to appreciate the intelligence of this blog's owner

tokyoholic said...

Quite a crowd at Topshop, not sure you can get in easily and if you can, it would definitely feel like Yamanote train in the morning..Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. Thank you. They are really great .
Some new style Puma Cat shoes is in fashion this year.
The Nike Air Shoes is a best Air Shoes .
rdan shoes is good and Cheap Nike Shoes.
If you are a fans of Puma basket,we would offer the good and Cheap Puma Shoes for you .the nike shox torchis best christmas gift now.
Running Shoes
Nike Shox R4
Nike Air Force Ones
AIR JORDAN
Speed Cat
JORDAN 2010
women adidas
Alife Chaussures
Adidas Chaussures
chaussures sports
nike chaussures sports

beautywoome said...

Love the sheer dress/tunic. Gorgeous.