10/28/2010

My Book - Sneak Peek!


I've Just been flicking my new tome and I have to say I am so pleased and proud of it. I really put a lot of heart and hard work in - which is saying something for a bunny who won't get out of bed for less than 30,000 carrots =;x)
I've put together a few pages for you to have a little looksee...
 click on the image above for a closer look!

you can get the book on Amazon here and if you're not lucky enough to be in the UK you can get it with free international shipping on The Book Depository.

Also thanks to all the lovely bloggers who have been writing reviews... I've loved reading them and i really appreciate you bigging it up. I love these pics that pretty lady Kristatomic took of the book. Here's her review if you'd like to have a peek and while you're there you must check out her blog it's full full full of lovliness.



Happy one day until the weekend!
bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx