9/16/2009

Bow Wow

Wednesday
I did a spot of vintage furniture shopping at Camden passage today for my London town house. I got a gorgeous Eames modernist rocking chair in pale mint and a giant light up F for fifi that was reclaimed from an old cinema sign. It’s almost as tall as me! I’m so excited though Sonny was not to pleased when I asked him to lug it up and down my stairs – twice. I just couldn’t decide where to put it. I said I would take him out for dinner to say thank you. Secretly though it’s just an excuse to wear my new Luella dress. Stella has a matching bow tie collar isn’t it darling.

By the way whilst I've been entertaining myself in London I've sent my faithful PA to the NY shows for me. She's sending me regular updates and so far I am loving both Marc Jacobs and his younger Marc by Marc Jacobs lines. full on colour madness and theatrical loveliness. I declare him a genius!



see you tomorrow
bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

extracted from the latest issue of Hong Kong publication Little Thing Magazine...