12/09/2009

On the 9th day of Christmas...

I wore Matthew Williamson!

I chose this snappy little outfit from Matthew Williamson because I thought it was the perfect 'I'm meeting my new editor and I want to look stylish and cool whilst also coming across as intelligent enough to write a book' outfit. Yes you heard correctly, a book! I am going to be a very busy bunny over the next few months because all being well I will be releasing my very own stylish tome with Sceptre books next year. They recently published one of my favourite books This is For You by fellow blogger Rob Ryan and I just hope my book will live up to that gorgeous book. Sonny got it for me as a gift last Christmas and I'm smiling at the thought that someone might buy my book as a gift for their loved one!

I hope you're as excited as I am

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. Now you know the reason Ruby and I have been planning a party - we need to celebrate!